Isaac Spiewak came to New York in 1903. His first customers were the dock workers on New York’s booming waterfront. Five years after Spiewak’s centennial, it remains a privately-held family business, now under the direction of Isaac’s great-grandson Roy Spiewak.
In keeping with its founder’s dedication to quality and durability, Spiewak has always made product innovation a central focus of its business. This parka provides comfort and protection from the elements, and is built to last.
- Bottom sweep drawcord
- Double storm front placket with full zip-to-the-neck collar
- Pit zips to allow ventilation
- WeatherTech waterproof, windproof, & breathable lining
- Tunnelled draw cord at waistline
- Waterproof, breathable three-piece drop-in hood
Spiewak meets or exceeds all required and recommended standards and guidelines for quality control and garment safety. You can trust Spiewak products to perform up to your demanding standards everyday. Spiewak is committed to keeping you safe on the job.